B r e a k f a s t W i t h T h e B e e s

A sharing on the Birth, and Life

of a Honey Bee Colony at Grass Lake Sanctuary, grasslakesanctuary.org

Manchester, Michigan


Wednesday, September 28, 2011

June 2011 Conception?

It was a bit of a search to find "just the right place" for the hive.
However  I finally settled on this place along a line of trees with the entrance of the hive facing east to receive the morning sunrise.   A few photos were taken by Janice, the caretaker  of the sanctuary. I was happy to see the natural framing of the hive nestled comfortably amongst the trees.

And surprised as heck to see the little white "orb" accompanying me in the last photo.  My goodness what could that possibly bee?
Ive heard all sorts of things about "orbs" in photos - as entities or technical phenomenon.
To me the essence of this orb felt to be of pure innocence, so profound I could neither hold on to it or dismiss it.  
Its placement perhaps no mistake - a nurturing relationship had begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment